Vulkan Vegas avails a broad range of deposit alternatives, with a plethora of them targeting Russian players. Nonetheless, our site also accepts the generic credit cards, e-wallets (Skrill along with Neteller), and digital currencies such as Bitcoin.
The lowest payment which a punter can make to our casino is $10. While this is a fairly small investment, we also need users to avail proof of their identity alongside address. Therefore, it is essential to keenly read and comprehend the stipulated terms and conditions prior to making the decision to deposit actual funds to the casino.
The Vulkan Vegas Payout Methods
The ground rules on receiving payouts from Vulkan Vegas are:
- Withdrawals below $500 have a processing duration of fewer than 48 hours.
- Withdrawals ranging from $500 to $5000 take five business days before members can cash them out.
- Payouts falling between $5000 up to $30000 have a processing period of 14 days.
- Withdrawals exceeding $30000 may take up to 30 days to be successfully processed.
Players should also note that if their total payouts are twice less than their initial deposits, then the casino retains 20% of the total amount to be cashed out when using a debit card.
Additionally, when using other banking options, the amount retained by the casino is 10%. Therefore, members ought to monitor their deposits along with the payouts from the casino, failure to which they risk losing a portion of their earnings.
- What is the duration when withdrawing your earnings? – The processing of earnings amounting to a maximum of $500 typically takes two business days excluding the day that the request was submitted. Additionally, the cash to be withdrawn continues to reflect in the user’s casino account balance until the successful processing of the withdrawal request.
- What is the lowest payout amount? – It is based on a player’s selected payout method. For example, if your chosen method is an e-wallet (Neteller or Skrill), then the lowest payout is $6, whereas, for a punter who selects a debit card, the minimum withdrawal is capped at $50.
- Do Vulkan Vegas members incur withdrawal costs? – The payout charges are only applicable when a gambler has not wagered his/her deposit. Thus, to use the deposited amount for wagering, you will require placing bets that exceed your deposit by double. Failure to abide by this results in an automatic 20% deduction from your respective withdrawal. Wagers made on slot machines have a 100% contribution towards meeting the betting conditions, whereas bets made on Roulette games have a contribution of 15%.
- What is the lowest deposit a player can make to Vulkan Vegas? – It is based on the deposit method chosen. Punters who deposit via payment methods such as mobile phone operators (MTC and Tele 2), Qiwi, Visa, Wallet One, Webmoney, MasterCard Yandex, Terminals of Russia, and much more, have a minimum deposit of $2. However, if you opt for e-wallets, the minimum deposit you can make is $5. The same applies to Sofort and SEPA.
The Terms and Conditions
- During regularly conducted identity verification checks, players encounter restrictions when attempting to withdraw cash from their playing accounts.
- All cash deposited in your playing account should not be tainted from illegal activities. On top of that, the cash should not stem from prohibited sources such as fraud.
- All payments you make into your Vulkan Vegas account are authorized. Furthermore, you should refrain from attempting payment reversals made into your playing account or acting in a way that will lead to the respective payment being reversed by third parties. The reason for this is to avoid any legitimate liabilities which may arise.
- The site does not allow deposits made by third-party entities ranging from spouses, relatives, colleagues, and friends, to acquaintances. As such, users must make their casino deposits via banking methods which match their registered names, word for word. Failure to obey this rule will lead to the forfeiting of all accrued earnings. What is more, is that these earnings may be sent to the rightful owner of the bank account/ debit or credit card.
- You are permitted to use only one mobile phone number if you opt to deposit funds to your Vulkan Vegas account via paid SMS. Therefore, as a requirement, you ought to include this mobile number on your profile. Only half of the added amount goes to your playing account. As such, Vulkan Vegas does not permit members to take loans from mobile phone operators permitting this kind of service. Moreover, the casino prohibits SMS deposits with such loans with negative cash balances. Punters who fail to abide by this rule are instantly blacklisted and forfeit any current balances without the option to withdraw their earnings.
If you have any inquiries regarding deposits, withdrawals and the accepted banking options at Vulkan Vegas, then you can conveniently get in touch with our customer support team. The contact details are retrievable at the bottom of the site’s main page. As such, you will see:
- An email address (email@example.com) to the support team.
- A phone number from the jurisdiction of Cyprus (+357-25-654-268).
- A Live Chat button where you can connect with a representative in Russian, German, or English, depending on your preference. It is accessible 24/7.
- A highly informative FAQ section containing popular Vulkan Vegas banking queries, and more.
Evidently, Vulkan Vegas offers its members a wealth of convenient options regarding deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, the accepted methods exude immense security. In turn, this validates the authenticity of the platform, hence granting users the peace of mind they need.